CRM® Retreat for Innovation in Collective Healing
Facilitators: Lisa Schwarz, Tara McGee, Morgan Grace
Dates: 3rd – 9th November 2024 – 5-day retreat (2 days for travel)
Silver Springs Retreat is a beautiful location set in the Grey Highlands; however, not all rooms available are private. Some of the rooms will have shared sleeping accommodations and private bathrooms, and some rooms will have shared bathrooms. Therefore, please be aware that when you are registering, rooms are assigned on a first come first served basis with individual private rooms with ensuite (no sharing) assigned first. Please see Silver Springs Retreat website for accommodation details by downloading the Corporate Retreat Package.
Costs: All prices are in CAD and include taxes, exchange rates change daily. A 35% deposit is required to secure your place on the intensive and book accommodation at Silver Springs Retreat. Balance is split into two equal payments due 4 weeks after your initial deposit and then another 4 weeks after your first payment.
EXTRA EARLY BIRD: Book on or before March 31st to get this offer: $4,500 CAD (including taxes) or $4400 CAD if paying in full at the time of booking.
EARLY BIRD: Book on or before 30th April to get this offer: $4,750 CAD (including taxes) or $4,650 CAD if paying in full at the time of booking.
REGULAR PRICE: Booking from 1st May, $5,000 CAD (including taxes) – $4900 CAD if paying in full at the time of booking.
If you require an alternate payment plan, please contact [email protected]
**Please note prices will change in our booking system as the months move forward**
Who: This intensive is by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please contact us to discuss. This event is for generational trauma healers and think-tank initiators preparing to manifest the facilitation of large-group, global-scale generational trauma healing and re-source re-membering.
What: 5-days to delve deeper into learning about how to effect change around dissociation caused by trauma, working with only generational resource re-membering as the main tool for larger group healing.
- We will brainstorm, plan, and generate ideas around how to facilitate and effect larger group healing with the CRM®
- We will plan how to set this in motion in a practical way out in the world and in ourselves as facilitators, so we can facilitate the highest work possible for large groups of people.
- We will further discuss and hypothesize how this work can have an effect on a larger, global scale, climate change, and conflict issues.
- Didactic learning
- Dyad work
- Large group facilitation on Thursday where we put the model we have developed into action by facilitating the model with approximately 20 people as a first experience of the work
- Debrief of this large group experience on Friday
- There will be opportunities to: walk the land, connect with the streams, rivers and ponds, and animals on the property; have bonfires; enjoy the steam room; play; cold plunge in the spring water (if you are brave); practice yoga; and eat nourishing food that will be prepared for us.
Cancellation Policy: Any refunds issued will be made to the credit card on file at the time of registration.
If you cancel before April 30th, 2024, you will be refunded the full amount less 5% of the full cost of your booking for an administration fee.
If for any reason we need to cancel the event, you will be refunded the full amount.
After April 30th, 2024, deposits and installment payments are non-refundable.
Please note refunds will be made in CAD at the amount paid, less any fees. Exchange rates change daily, and we cannot account for fluctuations in transactions.
We require a minimum of 12 people to hold the event and to be booked by 1st May. If we do not meet this quota, we may cancel the event and provide a 100% refund.
Next steps: Once you have registered for the retreat on our website, we will contact you to discuss your accommodation and secure your 35% deposit. If you need assistance with registration, please contact us at [email protected] or call 01 705 300 2329 ext.0.
Getting to the Retreat:
If you are travelling from out of province/country:
- Arrive by plane at Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Pearson International Airport or Billy Bishop International Airport).
- Rent a car at the airport and drive 2 hours north to Silver Springs Retreat (lots of rentals available at the airports – book ahead).
- OR take Simcoe County Airport Service shuttle (please book ahead). Cost is $145.00 per person from Pearson International Airport or $338.00 per person from Billy Bishop International Airport (tax included). The shuttle does not go out to Flesherton; therefore, at booking with this service, please book for Collingwood. We can then arrange pick up in the area if needed, or you can book a private taxi or Uber. Please plan this well in advance and let us know your plans, so we are prepared for your arrival.
For more information or assistance with any aspect of your planning, please contact:
Sharon Hendry, Office Manager of Collingwood Psychotherapy and Yoga Centre – [email protected] or 1+705-300-2329 Ext. 0.
Please allow up to 2 business days for response.