Yoga Therapy Health and Safety Protocols
Health and Safety Protocols
– As per government regulations, yoga students will be required to show their vaccine passport and one piece of ID prior to their first class.
– Classes will have a maximum of 6 student plus one teacher (Classes must have 4 students registered to run)
– Mats will be laid out before class in the configuration that creates the most distance possible between mats – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MAT to place on top of the studio mats. Please spray down studio mats at the end of class with the alcohol sprayers provided.
– Please bring your own props such as eye pillow or blanket. We will be sharing bolsters that will be covered with pillowcases washed after each use. Please put your pillow case into the laundry bin at the end of class. We will not be sharing eye pillows, or mats.
– Classes will be sold in 4 week blocks so that we can reduce the number of people sharing space over that time. 4 people must sign up for a class block for it to run.
– We ask that everyone self-screen and please stay home if at all feeling unwell or symptomatic. If you must stay home, you will not be refunded for that class.
– Please arrive wearing yoga practice attire and a face covering
– It will be mandatory to sanitize your hands upon entering the studio
– Everyone must wear a face mask inside the building, in the waiting area and common studio areas and only remove your mask once on your mat inside the practice space (and if you prefer, you may also wear one during the practice but it is not required)
– Teachers will remain on their own mat throughout the class and offer verbal instructions only. They will not be wearing masks unless they need to move somewhere in the class and cannot retain physical distance.
– Whenever possible (weather permitting), we will keep the windows open for fresh air circulation and/or we will have two air purifiers running throughout the class.
– Washrooms are public and are cleaned by the building management. Washrooms are cleaned weekly so please use your discretion when using them.
– We will ask that everyone bring their own drinking container for water
– All high contact surfaces (door handles, floors, hooks) will be regularly sanitized throughout the day
-We will thoroughly clean the studio prior to re-opening each day
-We believe strongly in self-responsibility so we will trust that you will decide for yourself if these protocols feel safe enough for you to join in a class and your registration for the class indicates that you are comfortable with these protocols.