Career Opportunity: Office Manager
Part-Time Office Manager
Based in beautiful Collingwood, Ontario, this part-time office management role requires a unique blend of people and process efficiency, passion for details, customer service, and excellent office coordination. Bring your experience to help us grow our business and grow with us!
What we do:
At Collingwood Psychotherapy & Yoga Centre, we offer individual, couple, family, and group psychotherapy grounded in trauma and neurobiologically informed relational psychotherapeutic theories. We also offer therapeutic yoga classes and individual consultations, clinical supervision for therapists, seminars for professionals and organizations, and workshops for clients focused on trauma and neurobiology, parenting teens, and yoga therapy.
In this role, the Office Manager will:
- Align and be driven by our mission:
- To provide clients with an accepting, friendly space to discover their healing path and develop therapeutic relationships that sustain, inspire and guide them.
- To provide clients with highly skilled, self-responsible and self-aware psychotherapists and yoga therapists who are always striving to learn about advancements in their fields and continually develop themselves.
- To create psychoeducational opportunities for clients to empower them to learn about their symptoms and how they can move towards healing and growth.
- To provide innovative training programs that develop highly competent, self-aware, self-responsible, and inspiring psychotherapists and yoga therapists.
- Greet and welcome customers in person, via phone and email, applying our inclusive and welcoming values
- Complete invoicing, billing and accounts receivable for clients
- Prepare correspondence to clients, answer queries, coordinate appointments and scheduling
- Manage office supplies and inventory etc.
- Create administrative procedures and initiate and implement efficiencies from an administrative perspective as a foundation of business growth
- Write, update and implement policies and procedures
- Support the onboarding and training of contractors
- Respond to customer queries in a timely, friendly and courteous manner
- Act as a key point of contact and liaison with external vendors and service providers such as marketing firm, accounting, legal, insurance and landlord
- Maintain a clean, organized and welcoming office space, including all supplies
- Maintain, order and stock items for sale in store – work with product providers and update QuickBooks as needed
- Coordinate and arrange for regular and ad hoc office maintenance, repairs & expansion
- Lead business communications and growth, such as newsletter drafting and grant applications
- Support new projects related to the growth of the business, such as the creation of a learning program that will be offered in 2023, from administrative to communication and coordination.
- Coordinate room sharing and rentals of all contractors, owners and programs offered
- Prepare for events
- Other duties as needed to support our mission & business growth
- You prefer a work environment where you can feel the impact of your contribution.
- You do not shy away from taking initiative to solve problems.
- You have a passion for people, and you are a self-driven person.
- You enjoy variety in your day and have a high sense of ownership.
- You are detail-oriented and have sound judgement.
- You are an articulate, confident communicator and team collaborator.
- You are reliable, able to maintain confidentiality and have an inclusive and welcoming attitude.
- Friends say you have strong emotional regulation and maturity.
- You are able to deal with obstacles and conflict in a congruent, direct, honest and grounded manner.
- You feel a sense of achievement getting things done.
- Min. 2 years’ experience working as an office co-ordinator or similar position experience
- Have a high school diploma at minimum. A diploma in business, administration or a related field preferred.
- Highly proficient in Word and Excel software and can pick up how to use apps quickly
- Able to provide 2 professional references
- Reliable transportation
What we offer:
- An inclusive and people-centric work environment that is open to great ideas
- Base pay between $18-$25 based on experience + paid vacation
- Opportunity for flexibility in scheduling of part-time hours if desired- Approx. 20 hrs/week
- In-house yoga
- Possibility for health benefits after 6 months’ employment
To apply: Enter application details here
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation, please let us know to ensure barriers are removed.
If you are interested, please fill out the application form below.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA}, CPYC strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are nondiscriminatory and barrier-free. If you require an accommodation, please advise in advance of attending the interview.