Psychotherapists in Collingwood, Ontario
We are licenced psychotherapists at Collingwood Psychotherapy & Yoga Centre. You will know that you are in the right place if:
- You feel embarrassed or nervous to come to therapy. You are not alone! The most common reason Canadians do not access mental health services is because they are worried about being judged by the therapist or other people who know they are seeking help. We aim to create a safe, non-judgmental and confidential environment so that you can feel comfortable doing your therapy work and talking to us if difficulty between us arises.
- You are looking to understand how to feel more connected in relationships.
- You are willing to commit the time and energy for regular sessions and possibly homework to engage in the process of change.
- You recognize that our role as therapists is to create a safe space for you to explore your emotions and guide you as you work to connect more deeply to others and your internal world.
- You appreciate a caring, intuitive, experienced, hopeful and authentic healing dialogue.
- You want therapy based on relational, attachment-based, trauma, sensorimotor, yogic, mindful and neurobiologically informed theories.
For additional information about psychotherapy or to book a session with us in Collingwood, Ontario, contact our practice today.
To provide clients with an accepting, friendly space to discover their healing path and to develop therapeutic relationships that sustain, inspire and guide them.
To provide clients with highly skilled, self responsible and self aware psychotherapists and yoga therapists who are always striving to learn about advancements in their fields and to continually develop themselves.
To create psychoeducational opportunities for clients to empower them to learn about their symptoms and how they can move towards healing and growth.
To provide innovative training programs that develop highly competent, self aware, self responsible, and inspiring psychotherapists and yoga therapists.