I provide supervision to psychotherapists and social workers who use similar frameworks to the ones I am informed by. I use the following theoretical frameworks to guide my therapeutic work:
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Intersubjective theory
- Attachment theory
- Self Psychology
- Trauma-Informed Stabilization Treatment
- Neurobiologically informed therapy
- The Comprehensive Resource Model
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Erikson and Mahler’s developmental theories
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Yoga psychology
To provide clients with an accepting, friendly space to discover their healing path and to develop therapeutic relationships that sustain, inspire and guide them.
To provide clients with highly skilled, self responsible and self aware psychotherapists and yoga therapists who are always striving to learn about advancements in their fields and to continually develop themselves.
To create psychoeducational opportunities for clients to empower them to learn about their symptoms and how they can move towards healing and growth.
To provide innovative training programs that develop highly competent, self aware, self responsible, and inspiring psychotherapists and yoga therapists.